Thursday, October 23, 2014

#11 The Power of Touch

Ahhh!  The luxury and joy of a facial/massage.  One hour and forty-five minutes of complete bliss as Micki from Nourish Massage and Skin Care worked on my body and face to make me feel like a million bucks.  It worked and I left smiling like the cheshire cat with a chilled out body that floated to my car.  I don't know how she does it, but a masseuse has to have the touch of gold in his/her fingers and Micki certainly is a master at her craft.

The time flew by but as I relaxed on the table I thought about taking care of my body is now my number one priority.  Healthy eating, working out and rejuvenating and healing my complete self are all critical as I head into the next 7766 days of living.

No more writing today as I snuggle under a blanket with a good book and a body and brain that feels like mellow jello.   Ahhhhh!  The power of touch!

Thanks for reading #11 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment