Friday, November 7, 2014

# 26 My Choice


"It takes the same amount of energy to worry about the worst thing that can happen as it does to hope for the best. It's up to you to choose." A quote from A Hundred Flowers: A Novel by Gail Tsukiyama

Could anyone say it any better than Ms. Tsukiyama?  If you haven't picked up one of her many books, I'd highly recommend running out and getting one today.  Wise words fill the pages.

This quote hit me on the side of the head.  Choose--now I get it.

Thanks for reading #26 of 7777.


1 comment:

  1. Good advice. I remember when waiting for test results, generally, I would never be in a hurry for them to come back. I always knew bad news would find me soon enough, so why worry about things until necessary. Sort of the same thing, right? And I added you to my mets bloggers list. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete