Wednesday, April 1, 2015

#170 Warning: Pun Attack

On the road again.  My own bed will feel like a million bucks when my head hits the pillow.  Unfortunately that will have to wait a few more days.  Meanwhile, enjoy some "punny" jokes.

From punoftheday.com

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

I used to be a banker but I lost interest
A man just assaulted me with milk, cream and butter. How dairy.
It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.
I don't trust these stairs because they're always up to something.

Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.


He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Thanks for reading # 170 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment