Monday, April 27, 2015

# 196 Firefly Party!

Today is the big day and I am down at my beloved coffee shop, the Firefly.  It is 6 AM and patiently waiting for the crowds to come rolling in to support my METAvivor.org cause.  Every cup of coffee or sweet treat bought will bring funds to this organization because the generous owner has stepped up to the plate by donating a percentage of their sales today.

If you have not been following my latest rants about MBC, below highlights why I am up this early and will be here until they close at 6 tonight.

ONE WOMAN MANY LAKES
MARY GOOZE
  • 30% of patients diagnosed with earlier stage breast cancer will eventually develop stage 4 (metastasis) breast cancer.
  • 100% of breast cancer deaths occur because of metastasis.
  • 40,000 lives are lost to metastatic breast cancer every year—which is 15% of all cancer deaths.
  • Only 2% of research dollars fund metastatic breast cancer.
  • To support my One Woman Many Lakes campaign go to  https://secure.metavivor.org/page/contribute/one-woman-many-lakes
  • For more information go to metavivor.org
Hope to see you here!

Thanks for reading # 196 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment