Friday, May 1, 2015

# 200 Only 7577 More



“It always seems impossible until it's done.” 



200!  And counting.  How many more blog entries can I write?  Fortunately I've had help from generous friends and family who have sent me their masterpieces so technically I haven't written the entire 200 blogs--though it sometimes feels like it.

165 more and I will make it one whole year of blogging and agonizing and thinking about what to write.  This has become almost a parallel to life--there are good days and then there are bad days.  Will I have something to say tomorrow or have I used up all my thoughts today?

Mr. Mandela probably wasn't thinking about blog writing when he stated his famous quote but it helps me whenever I begin a blog entry on one of those more difficult days.  It does seem impossible but when it's done---hallelujah!

Friends at the Firefly on Monday gave me some ideas and the suggestions were greatly appreciated.  In the coming days or months those ideas will be generated into a blog and if you were the contributor, acknowledge your creative thoughts.  I am keeping an eye out on Rob for any quirky behavior that will be material for the day, but he has been behaving himself lately--or else doesn't want to see his name in print...again.

So, 200 down and only 7577 more to go.  It may seem impossible now but I am determined to get it done. And that's what it is all about.

Thanks for reading # 200! of 7777.








No comments:

Post a Comment