Thursday, May 28, 2015

# 227 For Good

In honor of being in New York and the play, Wicked;  and in gratitude of my supportive family and friends--this is for you.

For Good
by Stephen Schwartz

I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason,
Bringing something we must learn.
And we are led to those who help us most to grow
If we let them and we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today because I knew you.

Like a comet pulled from orbit as it passes a sun,
Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the wood,
Who can say I' e been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good.

It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime,
So let me say before we part:
So much of me is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me like a hand-print on my heart.
And now whatever way our stories end,
I know you have re-written mine by being my friend.

Like a ship blown from its moorings by a wind off the sea,
Like a seed dropped by a sky-bird in a distant wood.
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
(I do believe I have been changed for the better.)
But because I knew you--because I knew you--
Because I knew you: I have been changed for good.

Thanks for reading #227 of 7777.

1 comment:

  1. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. contact him: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or you can also reach him via whatsapp on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete