Saturday, May 30, 2015

#229 The Observer

My observations after a brief stay in New York City.

1.  No one walking around the streets wears six inch high heels.
2.  Friendly and helpful cab drivers if you begin the conversation.
3.  Look lost and someone will point you in the right direction.
4.  Everyone who is loud and obnoxious and taking selfies--especially around Times Square-- is probably a tourist.
5.  Beggars are creative--"I won't lie, need money for weed".
6. A minimum of a week to see everything in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
7.  New Yorkers tend not to acknowledge the existence of the other 49 states let alone the remaining land outside the city borders.
8.   Perfect place for an insomniac--the city never sleeps.
9.  Stay in a classy hotel and you are treated with class.
10.  Pizza on the street--no more needs to be said.

Thanks for reading # 229 of 7777.

1 comment:

  1. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. contact him: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or you can also reach him via whatsapp on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete