Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#246 Swimming A Straight Line

“Nothing is impossible. With so many people saying it couldn’t be
done, all it takes is an imagination.”
–Michael Phelps, USA gold medalist in swimming

In my imagination there is a cure out there for 155,000 of us and "Nothing is impossible".

 Today is a swim day at Lake Kegonsa at 11 and according to my own personal weatherman, Rob, winds are light, temperatures normal and all other swim factors have been checked off the list so it is a definite "go".  Wish me luck as I swim mile after mile getting from one side of the lake to the other--and if I can manage a straight line--it should be about two miles.

Visit my webpage at www.onewomanmanylakes.net  to find out more how to help and like my One Woman Many Lakes Facebook page.  Spreading the word one lake at a time.

Temps for the day!
Partly sunny
76° Lo 56°

Thanks for reading # 246 of 7777.


No comments:

Post a Comment