Saturday, June 27, 2015

#257 The Fun in Puns

A little humor to brighten the day.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.

There was a sign on the lawn at a drug re-hab center that said 'Keep off the Grass'

The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.

A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence.

Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside.

I saw a beaver movie last night, it was the best dam movie I've ever seen.

The one who invented the door knocker got a No-bell prize.

The shoemaker did not deny his apprentice anything he needed. He gave his awl.

When the cannibal showed up late to the luncheon, they gave him the cold shoulder.

From www.punoftheday.com

Thanks for reading #257 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment