Tuesday, July 14, 2015

# 274 Ahhh!

Great day yesterday to complete the last of my trio of swims in the north woods of Wisconsin and Michigan.  Let me just say that the 1.4 mile swim in Duck Lake was another extraordinary event with calm waters and nary a breeze that would complicate swim # 13.  It truly was a relaxing and invigorating swim with the conditions both above and below water that could only be classified as spectacular.

A big thank you to Chris and Diane Hornung for their never-ending support and for bringing along a new set of cheerleaders for my cause.  People are listening and paying attention and that's what it is all about.

Meanwhile, while relaxing after the swim, Hornung's dog cracked me up with his ability to wear a pair of glasses without whipping them off and growling that he is a dog and not our entertainment for the evening.
Thanks Kozmo for helping me with my blog--smart pooch



If you haven't viewed the "cannon shot" video, I would highly recommend it.  I'm not sure if it was one of those moments you had to be there, but it certainly gave all of us a good chuckle at the time (and the need for a change of underwear).
Here it is--  Cannon Shot


And, the Rhinelander News story for Two Sisters--KJFW-12 News release

Thanks for reading # 274 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment