|My #1 reason to keep on keeping on|
Tis the season upon us to get our rear in gear for the big year end tax write off. If you have plans to donate some of your hard-earned cash and want to make sure it goes to a good and worthwhile cause, may I suggest you peruse my ten best reasons where it should be given?
Top Ten Reasons to Give
10. The UW Carbone Cancer Center UW Carbone Cancer Center is one of the leading breast cancer centers in the country.
9. Drs. O'Regan, Wisinski, Burkard (all are from UW) are three of the brightest and the best researchers around and dedicated to their profession.
8. Metastatic breast cancer receives less than 7% of all research money except in the More for Stage IV fund at UW where 100% is given directly to the researchers.
7. 113 will die today because a cure has not been found.
6. It takes money to keep talented researchers in the field.
5. Not one more person should have to hear the words, "You have a terminal disease."
4. Research is our best hope.
3. Our mothers, daughters, aunts, nieces, men in our lives and friends deserve better.
2. Maggie, Heather, Mindi, Shannon, Beth... and the rest of the 120,000 who have died since my diagnosis must be remembered as we work towards a future for those of us still living.
And the number one reason why we (Rob and I) are constantly working on raising funds for the UW Carbone Cancer Center:
1. More time with my precious and beautiful daughter and granddaughter and making sure their future is bright and cancer free.
Thank you for your donation to this worthwhile organization UW Carbone Cancer Center . Because cancer does not discriminate in race, religion, gender or social status; the life you save may someday be your own or a loved one.
Thanks for reading # 543 of 7777.