|Hiking on the top of the mountain|
I am completely stumped this week to come up with a blog entry. Usually I can wiggle something out of my brain but...nope, not a thing is jumping out at me of what to say.
After thinking about this dilemma, I have concluded that it must be a number of reasons why I am void of words tonight. Here are a couple of thoughts in no particular order.
1. I feel great--no pains or aches or worries--finally.
2. Rob has been behaving himself and hasn't created any type of comedy routine I can report.
3. Kids are moving through life quite nicely.
4. Grand baby, well, I could write volumes about her but will spare you.
5. Some big meetings coming up with legislators and the #3 man in the White House but will wait until it is over.
6. No issues with anyone that I can think of offhand.
7. I'm hiking and swimming; and did I mention I feel great?
8. Life feels normal for a change.
And that's about the best summary of why I am in a writer's block funk. No problem because this feeling of floating along like a La La Land movie is pretty darn good and I can't ask for anything more than that.
Now for a gentle reminder to keep me in this writing funk (it's okay, really) is to donate to UW Carbone Cancer Center.
Thanks for reading this non blog of a blog #511 of 7777.