Tuesday, April 12, 2016

#463 Blogolicious!

After a 2 1/2 day car ride with an antsy dog in the back and a stir crazy woman next to him, my darling husband pulled into our driveway and were welcomed home with a friendly greeting from  the next door neighbor.  So happy to be out of the car and on land even though the task of unpacking the car loomed large in front of us.  No complaints as we schlepped bag after bag into the house except the underlying question of, "Why did we take so much stuff?"  Next year--note to self--bring half the clothes and lots of laundry detergent.

On another note, after unloading the car and settling in, I went to the computer and low and behold received a lovely note from Nicole at @Healthline.com stating that my blog was Healthline's list of the Best Metastatic Breast Cancer Blogs of 2015". 

 Wow!!! I could give all kinds of responses like there aren't too many blogs out there, or I am one of seventeen--but instead I am going to glow in the limelight for this brief nanosecond and thank them for the acknowledgment.  I don't think I have ever been a top of anything so this gets checked off my bucket list ( well, it really wasn't a bucket list contender but what the heck).  

If you care to check out the highly respected and well written blogs of the MBC gang, go to http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/metastatic-breast-cancer-blogs.  I am number 12 on the list behind some pretty incredible writers.

Thanks for reading #463 of 7777.


No comments:

Post a Comment