Friday, November 14, 2014

# 33 A Little Help From My Friends.



"With a little help from my friends"--Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

The Beatles


My friends (and if you are reading this consider yourself a friend) have the unbelievable ability to pick me up, help me out, cheer me on, watch my back, etc, etc, etc.  Okay, are you flattered enough to realize I need another little bitty favor from my tireless and humble crew of angels (have I laid it on thick enough)?  Recently it occurred to me that I might wake up one morning and have the full fledged writer's block crisis that has happened to the best of writers and the not so great; or I might be traveling in a no access to internet zone and, heaven forbid, would have to skip a day or two.  I know, I know, I said I would write for 7777 days, but breaking rules has become a new habit and this one will only be a slight adjustment to the original goal.

 If you accept this mission, you will be my guest writer to create something witty or not, heartwarming or not, or whatever moves your inner self kind of composition; and send it via email, Facebook, snail mail, carrier pigeon or simply hand it to me at the coffee shop.  Please include a title and your name--ghost writer or not. There is only one small caveat--please leave me out of your creation.  My name might not have been at the tip of your pen, but the past--approximately 33 days--has been about me and it is time to get a reprieve from "Mary has cancer" and her soap box perch.  This is about you...and bailing me out. Ahhh!  I can't get anywhere without...a little help from my friends.  Have fun, submit and watch for an upcoming blog featuring the ever faithful, talented and wonderful---YOU! (So have I sucked up enough that makes you want to sit down and write?  Good, now get going!).

Thanks a bunch.


Thanks for reading # 33 of 7777.







No comments:

Post a Comment