Saturday, November 1, 2014

#20 Only 7757 more to go.


Oh boy, this might be a tough one.  Number 20.  What was I thinking when the number 7777 popped into my head?  Wouldn't once a month rantings suffice or even one a year?  As crazy as it may seem, the benefit of writing every day reminds me that I must keep it up for the next 7757 days--and that, actually, is the best thing to remember.  Yes, it certainly is a lofty goal but a good one to focus on as I greet each morning contemplating the next twenty-one years and asking myself, "words, where are the words?".  Challenging it is, but the positive feedback keeps me pounding away at the keyboard.  A heartfelt thanks to those willing to read and encourage my rants.  As I have always told my children, practice makes perfect so hang in there while I practice away at blogging.  Let's hope it can only get better...for 7757 more days.
  

Thanks for reading #20 (Wow!) of 7777.


2 comments:

  1. Even if it's just one sentence, it is a terrific accomplishment. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes 20 days to form a habit. Congratulations!! I love reading your blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete