Monday, April 20, 2015

#189 A Firefly Monday

Below says it all with my One Woman Many Lakes campaign.  I am very excited about this endeavor and am confident the word will reach those who need to hear it...(e.g.) NIH, congress, billionaires, cancer  survivors and people who are not aware of our diagnosis and its lack of funding.  Our voices need to be heard!  Don't ignore Stage 4!!!  Pass it on.









One Woman Many Lakes
I am pleased to announce the one and only Firefly Coffee Shop in downtown Oregon will generously donate 15% of its sales on Monday, April 27th to METAvivor.org in support of my One Woman Many Lakes campaign.
Since my diagnosis in June, 2014 it has been my mission to seek more research funding along with raising awareness for this disease that claims 40,000 lives each year. I alone can not find a cure for Metastatic Breast Cancer but I can swim to raise funds. As I swim across lake after lake this year please also support me with a donation to METAvivor.org, an organization that provides 100% of its donations to MBC research.
Come down on Monday, April 27th, grab a cup of coffee and let’s chat at the Fly!

Thanks for reading #189 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment