Saturday, May 23, 2015

#222 A Million Dollar Massage

Massage for Women, LLC 
Lisa Steil - LMT, NCBTMB 
WI#3013-146
Located within Pivotal Point Acupuncture, call her directly at 608-358-6147.    Hours are by appointment only.
Lisa creates a safe and peaceful place for women to relax and enjoy massage. 


Go directly to Massage for Woman if you need that extra touch of human kindness.  Do not pass go or tarry along the way.  This woman has the hands of a saint (not that I've necessarily experienced a saint's massage) and you will float away revitalized and feeling like a million bucks.  She is also a philanthropic, compassionate person and would probably give you the shirt off your back if you asked or if she saw you needed it.

Love, love, love her and how she makes me feel every single time.  Lisa, your donation to METAvivor is in the mail and I appreciate every ounce of your goodness.  She is definitely clone worthy.

Thanks for reading #222 of 7777.

1 comment:


  1. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. contact him: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or you can also reach him via whatsapp on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete