Tuesday, December 16, 2014

# 65 The Finale

Gail Tsukiyama
Hi, Mary -
If my Facebook message works, I don't mind you sharing it with your family and friends.  I'll leave it to you to decide.  Keep writing and sending best wishes for your continued strength and courage.  It's important for all of us to remember that each day is precious.
Gail

"Each day is precious"-- she just moved to my #1 position on my favorite author list.  If you haven't read one of her books, do so.  Her words will reach out and caress you in a gentle mind embracing hug that occupies your thoughts and touches your heart.

I did not want to keep bugging her about a blog entry especially since her next book is on the cusp of completion and shouldn't be delayed. Using her magnificent way with words in an email seemed completely sufficient for my ulterior motive of allowing me a four day break from blogging; and the bonus was her eloquent correspondence.

Thanks for reading # 65 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment