Thursday, August 6, 2015

#297 The Swimming Monkey

www.livescience.com


Last March when I officially jumped into a lake to begin my One Woman Many Lakes campaign who would have thought four months and a few days later over $20,000 would be in the METAvivor coffers?  Unbelievable!

I would love to gush over all of you who have contributed to this number but time is critical and I need to keep shouting and swimming until--let's say it together--"THERE IS A CURE".

Mucho Gracias again and again but now I need to find another lake to swim and do my "monkey making noise" pose to raise more money for research.  That's what it is all about and you have been more than generous getting me to that goal.

If you are tired of hearing me rant and bellow and being the noisy monkey, please pass this on to your friends and have them LIKE my Facebook page.  After that they can mosey on over to my webpage at www.onewomanmanylakes.net and donate a gazillion dollars. Clap, clap, clap!

Thanks for reading #297 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment