Tuesday, January 20, 2015

# 100 ONE HUNDRED!

“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” 
― Tom Hiddleston

How would I know what could be around the corner when I began daily blogging?  Similar to hearing  about cancer.  One foot forward every single day.  Not looking back but always moving towards that next climb.

Blog writing.  Somedays it feels like everything and somedays it feels like nothing.

The number 100 arrives.  It is everything.

About 80 entries ago I couldn't see as far ahead as I do today and was stuck.  Now the future is looking brighter and the climbing is getting easier--most days.  Some days--not so much.

So I keep on blogging, still get up in the morning and still not sure what's around the corner but I'm learning. Learning that this mountain is not as formidable as it once was.

Thanks for reading # 100! of 7777.



No comments:

Post a Comment