Thursday, January 15, 2015

# 95 Stuck Like a Pig in Mud

As I'm sitting here today thinking of what to write, it occurred to me that there is nothing else to say.  I've ranted about the lack of funds until I'm even sick of hearing myself shout.  I've written funny stories(at least I laughed at them) about my husband, however,  lately he has been behaving himself so nothing new from him.  Blog entries from others have been arriving through the internet but I want to keep those on hand just in case I am really stuck (which seems like it might happen sooner rather than later).  Cancer topics have been exhausted.  No updates on the cat. What to do, what to do?

Have I turned into a boring, unimaginative, monotonous person with nothing left to contribute?  I hope not. Ninety-four entries ago I committed to writing daily for 7777 days so hit me on the side of the head, pull up my big girl pants and get going...or take a break.

Today may just be a day to sit in the sun, breathe in the fresh air of the desert and not worry that my fingers are stuck on the computer.  Tomorrow will be different.  It always is.

Thanks for reading # 95 of 7777.


No comments:

Post a Comment