Tuesday, June 30, 2015

# 260 LAKE MENDOTA


On a day when the wind is perfect, the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty. Today is such a day.
~ Rumi

Swim day today!  So far the weather looks like we might be able to squeeze the last lake in Madison into our schedule. Stay tuned for pictures and other nonsense  information I plan to post tomorrow on the adventures of the day.

Sailing or swimming across Mendota will be a highlight as we approach the Capitol building and cross the 4.5 miles with the best--shout it loud and clear--supporters by my side both in and out of the water.  This lake is for them as they are the masters of champions by hanging out with me and making me feel like anything is possible...including a cure.

The world will indeed be "full of beauty" today.

Visit www.onewomanmanylakes.net to keep this campaign afloat.

Oh, and if you didn't see it, our Live at Five debut was successful.  A bit intimidating to go live with no editing available.  Good thing I didn't say, "I hate this &(#*$ cancer."

Channel3000

Thanks for reading #260 of 7777.



No comments:

Post a Comment