Friday, June 19, 2015

#249 A Big Birthday





Rob, the birthday man today.

 If you have been following my blog you are aware of his adventurous spirit and slight snafus when it comes to everything from driving to kayaking to hug forgetting and on and on.  I have known him for 39 years and every single day is a ride on the wild side--and that has been a good thing. See blog # 35 for more adulation from his loving wife.

Two of his favorite things--besides his beloved children--are fishing and supporting me on this cancer trip--which he has embraced with a fury of none other.  

Here is an example of how he is spending his 62nd birthday today.

1. Picking me up from my fishing outing and driving me back home.
2.  Joining me at the Dragon Boat practice for tomorrow's race--he is also rowing.
3.  Grabbing a quick bite to eat before heading to Stoughton for a Relay for Life cancer walk and then getting up at the crack of dawn to thank the participants as a representative of the American Cancer Society board.
4.  Not thinking about his birthday because he is taking care of me or supporting others with cancer.

This is who is is and why I am crazy in love with him.  I won't extend this sea of praise about how special he is because his actions speak louder than words.  Heck of a man is all I have to say.
Happy Birthday to the best there is.

Love, 
M.


Thanks for reading # 249 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment