Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#394 You Rock, Gibraltar



More puns here



What is it about puns that make me seek them out and share them with you?  I'll admit I must have a weird sense of humor but it probably is from hanging out with my kids. Cannibals and a cold shoulder--that one cracks me up.

The following are from the website, www.punoftheday.com


Always trust a glue salesman. They tend to stick to their word.

Novice pirates make terrible singers because they can't hit the high seas.

I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.

I went to the dentist without lunch, and he gave me a plate.

Where are average things made? In the satisfactory.

 Don't trust people that do acupuncture, they're back stabbers.

It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.

When the cannibal showed up late to the luncheon, they gave him the cold shoulder.

I was struggling to figure out how lightning works then it struck me.

Claustrophobic people are more productive thinking outside the box.

Thanks for reading #394 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment