Thursday, November 26, 2015

#410 It's T-DAY!


Beautiful Bird


Happy Thanksgiving to you on this beautiful morning.  As always, it a tradition to be grateful for something in our lives and this year will be no exception.

This is a short and sweet because my long list of gratitude for life would take up several pages and no one wants to be reading that today so without further ado...

I am grateful to be alive.  I am grateful for my loving family.  I am grateful for the abundance of caring friends. I am grateful. 

 Now go to Why do we eat turkey on Thanksgiving? and share your knowledge about this fascinating bird you about to consume while everyone stuffs their faces with this succulent fowl (except the vegetarians in our midst and they will be eating tofurkey).

Thanks for reading #410 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment