Saturday, October 31, 2015

#384 Still Time to Get Rob's Goat


Looks like my old pal, Billy.

It's Saturday and a little goat action makes me smile today. I'm in need of a "kid" fix so I may have to wander over to visit my friend, Gwen, who raises these lovable animals.

Click here to find out how goats can help you--GOATS!

And how you can help me--go to www.onewomanmanylakes.org because it is October 31st and the last day Rob will be matching funds.  Let's really get his goat.

And now a little education on the phrase:
Get Your Goat
Basic Definition: To annoy you to the point of getting pissed. 

Sub Definition: Goat: The goat is a metaphor for your state of peacefulness. When your goat is with you, you are calm and collected. When your goat is stolen, you become angry and upset. 

Notes: Getting someone's goat can not be a quick process and must be done by not being directly mean. The best way to get someone's goat is by means of clever annoyance.



Thanks for reading #384 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment