Friday, October 9, 2015

#362 La Lingerie





As I was biking a few days ago, I received a phone call from La Lingerie--a bra shop in Madison who specializes in fitting you with the most amazing looking bras around.  They are brought in from all over the world but most seem to be from France--the experts on undergarments and a country who knows their stuff on breasts.

If you want to feel like a million dollars, go go go to this store get fitted, pampered and spoiled with a one on one session with their trained staff.  I was extremely impressed with the service and with my purchases last month.

As I left the store, I handed the clerk my One Woman Many Lakes card and chatted briefly on my mission of educating about MBC.  The recent phone call was a result of that encounter informing me that her store would donate a percentage of their profits to METAvivor or ACS--both are giving 100% of the donations to metastatic research.

Wow!  Is all I can say and thank you.  Now it is up to you to go to your chest of drawers, throw out those ratty looking bras and head down to La Lingerie. Treat yourself to an hour of the divine pleasure of trying on bra after bra until you get the exact right fit.  Buy it or two or three and with those uplifting purchases you will be giving a donation to a cause that is near and dear to my heart.

Trust me on this one.  You won't regret it and will be walking around perkier and prettier than ever before. Go to La Lingerie Shop to find out what they are all about.  You will be impressed.

Thanks for reading #362 of 7777.


No comments:

Post a Comment