Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#422 Family, Fun and Laughter



Jay, Martie, Rob and me in Palm Desert




This entry is from my sister-in-law, Martie.  She says it all about her best day with her active busy life.


Alone time with hubby (Jay)
Girl time with our 3 girls  (spouses too)
Remembering where I left my glasses
Keeping up with the college students in my exercise classes
Biking by the beach with Jay
Working in my garden                                                                                                                                                                     Picking fruit and making it into jams
Sleep overs with my grandchildren
Crisp winter days for skiing
Warm sunny days for camping and hiking with Jay
Sharing happy times with my sister
Visiting with Mary and Rob with the time filled with laughter and love


Thanks for reading # 422 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment