Friday, December 25, 2015

#439 The Funmeister!



Big Packer fan!


It's Fav Friday and I dug up last year's tribute to my eldest son.  For thirty-four years I have carried this child (he will always be my "child") close to my heart. My sage grandmother once told me after reporting she was worried about something my seventy year old father was doing, "You never stop being a mother."  Aaron, guess what?  I'll never stop caring, worrying, loving, thinking about you.  That's just the way it is.  Love you forever. (And now pay backs are coming your way :)). Your Mama

# 74 Merry Happy Birthmas

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends.  May this day be joyous and full of goodwill as you make merry on this glorious holiday.

and a special Happy Birthday to my eldest.

Who would have thought that 33 (now 34)  years ago this little bundle of joy born at 2:08 AM would grow up to be the comedian who makes his sister stop breathing from laughing so hard and a rebel rouser to his easily influenced younger brother.  Aaron, the funmeister, who also is smart, kind, generous, engaging and is the shining star in our lives.  I could go on and on about this gem of a man, but will  stop here to avoid the parent prerogative of embarrassing him--even at his advanced age.

We love you.

Thanks for reading # 439 (77) of 7777.



No comments:

Post a Comment