Sunday, December 27, 2015

#441 Smelly Feet and Runny Noses--Ha!


Enjoying a good pun together with a friend.


I felt a need for some pun humor today.  Every single time they crack me up.  These were located at Pun of the Day.

Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane.

I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes.

I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.

Some people's noses and feet are built backwards: their feet smell and their noses run.

Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

Did you hear about the crime that happened in a parking garage? It was wrong on so many levels.

If towels could tell jokes they would probably have a dry sense of humor.

What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).

I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help me.

Thanks for reading #441 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment