Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#429 Happy and Grateful



A Horse Checking Out The Frogs




High School friends come and go out of our lives but because of that ever present force called Facebook, I have reconnected with Gale Younglove Mafia. I asked her to submit an entry due to her witty and insightful posts--wish we could all live her idyllic life.


Ellie made a comment to me the other day... she said... "..... you're happy all the time"... I felt surprised because no one has ever said that to me before. But after thinking about it, I realized she was right! And why not! I have NO stress.. no job that I am always striving to make a boss happy or makes me crazy... I work when I want to, I play when I want to... I pretty much do whatever I want to do. I'm discovering my natural eating patterns and I eat food from local farmers markets. When I wake up in the morning I'm always greeted by the quiet of living here.. nature is right outside my door and I feel energy of the trees and soft breezes of the morning. I walk to the pond and hear the frogs jumping into the water. I walk in the rain, I play with the goats give treats to the horses, I take pictures of mushrooms! I listen and feel the silence. I feed the animals twice a day - my biggest responsibility. The responsibilities of a house are behind me. I don't know how long it will last but I am enjoying every second here. And yes... I am happy.... and grateful.

Thanks for reading #429 of 7777.

No comments:

Post a Comment